
3D Games | Action | Portable | 26.23 MB
System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: 400 MHz @ Intel Pentium 3 or Higher
- Memory: 128 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Video Graphic: 32 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Sound: Windows Compatible Sound Card
Install Notes
- Open folder D2X-GAMES and unzip to decompress files
- Play game with AirStrike3D II Gulf.exe
- Enjoy it!


[ MEDIAHIDE ]
Download Games Air Strike II Gulf Thunder | 26.23 MB
PASSWORD: d2xgames.blogspot.com
CAUTION: Before you try this game, it helps you conduct an examination of the virus in this game.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Source: D2X-GAMES



1 komentar:
Air Strike Ii Gulf Thunder >>>>> Download Now
>>>>> Download Full
Air Strike Ii Gulf Thunder >>>>> Download LINK
>>>>> Download Now
Air Strike Ii Gulf Thunder >>>>> Download Full
>>>>> Download LINK ae
Posting Komentar