
Mini Games | Strategy | Full Version | 166.01 MB
System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: 300 MHz @ Intel Pentium 3 or Higher
- Memory: 64 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Video Graphic: 32 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Sound: Windows Compatible Sound Card
Install Notes
- Open folder D2X-GAMES and unzip to decompress files
- Run setup.bat to decompress files
- Play game with CasinoEmpire.exe
- Enjoy it!


[ MEDIAHIDE ]
Download Games Hoyle Casino Empire | 166.01 MB
PASSWORD: d2xgames.blogspot.com
CAUTION: Before you try this game, it helps you conduct an examination of the virus in this game.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Source: D2X-GAMES



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar