
Mini Games | Fighting | Portable | 567.83 MB
System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP-SP2/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Core Duo or Higher
- Memory: 512 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Video Graphic: 64 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Sound: Windows Compatible Sound Card
Install Notes
- Open folder D2X-GAMES and unzip to decompress files
- Play game with DragonBall Heroes.exe
- Press Alt+Enter to full screen
- Enjoy it!


[ MEDIAHIDE ]
Download Games Dragon Ball Heroes MUGEN - Part 1 | 195.00 MB
Download Games Dragon Ball Heroes MUGEN - Part 2 | 195.00 MB
Download Games Dragon Ball Heroes MUGEN - Part 3 | 177.83 MB
PASSWORD: d2xgames.blogspot.com
CAUTION: Before you try this game, it helps you conduct an examination of the virus in this game.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Source: D2X-GAMES



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar