
3D Games | Shooter | Full Version | 994.55 MB
System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 2.4 GHz @ Intel Pentium 4 or Higher
- Memory: 1 GB @ Minimum or Higher
- Video Graphic: 128 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Sound: Windows Compatible Sound Card


[ MEDIAFIRE ]
Download Games Delta Force Xtreme 2 - Part 1 | 199.00 MB
Download Games Delta Force Xtreme 2 - Part 2 | 199.00 MB
Download Games Delta Force Xtreme 2 - Part 3 | 199.00 MB
Download Games Delta Force Xtreme 2 - Part 4 | 199.00 MB
Download Games Delta Force Xtreme 2 - Part 5 | 198.55 MB
CAUTION: Before you try this game, it helps you conduct an examination of the virus in this game.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Source: Extreme Gamerz



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar