
Mini Games | Arcade | Full Version | 43.12 MB
System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 1 GHz @ Intel Pentium 3 or Higher
- Memory: 256 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Video Graphic: 32 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Sound: Windows Compatible Sound Card
Install Notes
- Open folder D2X-GAMES and unzip to decompress files
- Install game with AngryBirdsRioInstaller_1.2.2.exe
- Copy file Patch.exe to installation folder
- Run Patch.exe and click Patch
- Play the game and click Activate Full Version
- Use the Serial Number and click Register
- Enjoy it!


[ MEDIAFIRE ]
Download Games Angry Birds Rio | 43.12 MB
PASSWORD: d2xgames.blogspot.com
CAUTION: Before you try this game, it helps you conduct an examination of the virus in this game.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Source: D2X-GAMES



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar