
3D Games | Strategy | Full Version | 460.21 MB
System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: 500 MHz @ Intel Pentium 3 or Higher
- Memory: 128 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Video Graphic: 32 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Sound: Windows Compatible Sound Card
Install Notes
- Open folder D2X-GAMES and unzip to decompress files
- Install game with DAEMON Tools
- Copy key in CD Key.txt to process installation
- Play the game
- Enjoy it!


[ MEDIAFIRE ]
Download Games Rise Of Nations - Part 1 | 160.00 MB
Download Games Rise Of Nations - Part 2 | 160.00 MB
Download Games Rise Of Nations - Part 3 | 140.21 MB
PASSWORD: d2xgames.blogspot.com
CAUTION: Before you try this game, it helps you conduct an examination of the virus in this game.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Source: D2X-GAMES



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar