
3D Games | Shooter | Full Version | 673.47 MB
System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP
- Processor: 1.2 GHz @ Intel Pentium 3 or Higher
- Memory: 256 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Video Graphic: 64 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Sound: Windows Compatible Sound Card
Install Notes
- Open folder D2X-GAMES and unzip to decompress files
- Install game with SWAT 4.exe
- Play game in the folder SWAT 4/Content/System/Swat4.exe
- Enjoy it!


[ MEDIAFIRE ]
Download Games SWAT 4 - Part 1 | 170.00 MB
Download Games SWAT 4 - Part 2 | 170.00 MB
Download Games SWAT 4 - Part 3 | 170.00 MB
Download Games SWAT 4 - Part 4 | 163.47 MB
PASSWORD: d2xgames.blogspot.com
CAUTION: Before you try this game, it helps you conduct an examination of the virus in this game.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Source: D2X-GAMES



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar