
3D Games | Adventure | Portable | 755.71 MB
System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP
- Processor: 233 MHz @ Intel Pentium 2 or Higher
- Memory: 64 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Video Graphic: 16 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Sound: Windows Compatible Sound Card
Install Notes
- Open folder D2X-GAMES and unzip to decompress files
- Play game with Game.exe
- Enjoy it!


[ MEDIAFIRE ]
Download Games Diablo II - Part 1 | 190.00 MB
Download Games Diablo II - Part 2 | 190.00 MB
Download Games Diablo II - Part 3 | 190.00 MB
Download Games Diablo II - Part 4 | 185.71 MB
PASSWORD: d2xgames.blogspot.com
CAUTION: Before you try this game, it helps you conduct an examination of the virus in this game.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Source: D2X-GAMES



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar