
3D Games | Shooter | RIP | 255.65 MB
System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: 2 GHz @ Intel Pentium 4 or Higher
- Memory: 256 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Video Graphic: 128 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Sound: Windows Compatible Sound Card
Install Notes
- Open folder D2X-GAMES and unzip to decompress files
- Install game with setup_mss3.exe
- Play the game
- Enjoy it!


[ MEDIAFIRE ]
Download Games Marine Sharpshooter 3 - Part 1 | 130.00 MB
Download Games Marine Sharpshooter 3 - Part 2 | 125.65 MB
PASSWORD: d2xgames.blogspot.com
CAUTION: Before you try this game, it helps you conduct an examination of the virus in this game.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Source: D2X-GAMES



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar