
Mini Games | Shooter | Full Version | 660.11 MB
System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 3 GHz @ Intel Pentium 4 or Higher
- Memory: 1 GB @ Minimum or Higher
- Video Graphic: 256 MB @ Minimum or Higher
- Sound: Windows Compatible Sound Card
Install Notes
- Extract file to decompress files
- Install game with DAEMON Tools
- Copy files crack to C:\Program Files\Shoot Many Robots\ShootManyRobots\Binaries
- Play the game
- Enjoy it!


[ MEDIAFIRE ]
Download Games Shoot Many Robots - Part 1 | 200.00 MB
Download Games Shoot Many Robots - Part 2 | 200.00 MB
Download Games Shoot Many Robots - Part 3 | 200.00 MB
Download Games Shoot Many Robots - Part 4 | 60.11 MB
Download Games Crack Shoot Many Robots | 2.59 MB
PASSWORD: mediafire-games4u
CAUTION: Before you try this game, it helps you conduct an examination of the virus in this game.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Because here I just tried a game and share them with you. I hope you can understand it. Thank you.
Source: Mediafire Games4u



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar